Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Politico Jake Sherman and Burgess Everett

                                         


                                                          Politico

Jake Sherman and Burgess Everett


   I have recently been following Politico, since Prof has us to comment.  It is kind of difficult to
perceive this bickering.  If there was a way in the Constitution that would allow us to get
rid of all of them..Back and forth about issues that are already law.  It seems to me that Boehner appears to be a sore loser.  One thing though he is perfectly within his right according to the Constitution.  I
would hope that the President doesn't cave in to the demands. I think it is high time to make a stand.
If I can't play then I'll take my ball attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment